Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve lost my password. What do I do?
No problem, these things happen. When prompted to login you’ll find a lost password link at the bottom of the popup login/register box.
I want to see speaker “X” - What time do they go live.
The first speaker goes live at 12:01AM (PDT) Los Angeles time on December 21st. Each new speaker will go live at 12:01AM (PDT) Los Angeles time and will be available for 24 hours.
How can i purchase my own copy of the summit?
Go to www.kundalinisummit.com and register for a free access pass if you haven’t already. You will receive emails to get access.
The summit will be free during the event. However you can also purchase an all access pass >> Click here!
I missed one of the sessions before the 24-hour viewing period ended. Is there any way I can still see it?
Help! I can’t get the videos to play or they are skipping/playing slowly.
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
- Try using a different web browser. e.g.. If you’re using Chrome, try Firefox.
- The main cause is likely your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbps (though the video stream can work at less than that). Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
- Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
- In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
- The last frequent cause is the browser you using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video.
If none these options don’t resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
- Are you getting an error message or are they just not playing when you click the play button?
- What browser are you using?
- What version of that browser?
- Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?